71904C with Axial load High speed self retaining units Angular
Contact Ball Bearing
angular contact ball bearing 71904C
1. Angular contact ball bearings are self retaining units which
consist of solid inner and outer rings, and ball &cage
2.The bearings have raceways in the inner and outer rings that are
displaced with respect to each other in the direction of the
bearing axis, and are designed to accommodate combined loads, ie.
3.Simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
1. Series: 70000C, 7200, 7300C, 70000AC and so on
2. The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball
bearings increases with increasing contact angle.
3. Types: single row and double row angular contact ball bearing
1. Only axial loads in one direction for single row design
2. Axial loads in both directions for double row design and
four-point contact design
3. Combined loads
4. Be able to work at a high speed
5. Widespread use and versatility
Combined angular contact ball bearing
Four point contact ball bearing
1)What's the series you needs?
7000series, 7200series, 71900series, 71800series,7300series
2)What's the contact angle you needs?
15 or 25 or 30 or 40 or 60
3)What's the accuracy you needs?
P6 or P5 or P4 or P2
4)What's the matched ways you needs?
DF or DT or DB or DG
5)What's the preload you needs?
Light or medium or heavy